What is G.O.A.T. Book Club?
- A place where you can have beautiful & important conversations with authors via Zoom
What inspired Prado to start building G.O.A.T. Book Club?
- When the pandemic started, he ran out of freelance work
- He felt like there wasn't a place he could go to have conversations with other book lovers, so he wanted to create a community of book lovers
- Decided to try and get some authors on a group Zoom call, but he didn't know any authors
- Prado realized that even authors were affected by the pandemic, so it was a perfect time for them to get in contact with their readers
- He started it with "less than no money"
What is Prado's end goal?
- Have more conversations with great minds and understand life from their perspective
What has G.O.A.T. Book Club accomplished so far?
- Prado has hosted more than 20 authors on G.O.A.T. Book Club
- He has started getting people reaching out to him about doing events
- Was able to have conversations with people he looks up to
What obstacles has Prado overcome so far?
- After about a month, Zoom fatigue kicked in which was difficult to deal with
- It was also difficult to handle the stress and pressure of working for himself
What are the next steps for G.O.A.T. Book Club?
- Continue getting incredible authors to join him for his events and keep checking incredible authors off of his list